Sunday, February 24, 2008

It was a basketball weekend!

Hannah had a basketball game Friday night, Saturday morning and afternoon and night.
Makayla had practice then they played the first game of districts last night. It was exciting. They won! So were are on to Tuesday night.
I am official tired of winter! I'm tired of the ice! So I took one more picture of ice that is on the trees. I hope that is the last of it! It's wet and soggy and nasty! I'm ready for some sunshine!





We also finally had Makayla's birthday dinner on Saturday for lunch. She wanted lasagna. Yummy!





And I even slipped in some scrapbook time. I just decided to copy some ideas and get the juices flowing. I'm still thinking that the juices may not exist anymore but I'm ok with coping for right now.




And we got some driving time in. Makayla just think you get in the car and head out. But she scares me to death! So we are practicing in parking lots and taking short trips on the street. I'm still thinking that if you don't have to be out and about when she is driving I would stay home for now....

No comments: