Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another day off...

This time it was just me for senior assessment day.

So I tried to take advantage of the free day...


I wrote 3 book reviews for children's lit.


It took Jordan in for a check up.


And I FINALLY finished a gift I have owed my niece since September.


I wanted to make her a wedding gift. So I decided to make her something to hang up in her house. Sounds easy huh? Well no it's not been easy. I have started this project many times and I keep putting it away for another day. This thing has been weighing on me. I've got to get it done! She's been married for 5 months. It's almost embarrassing to send this thing but... I put WAY too much sweat into this thing not to send it. It was so weird... I was getting ready this morning... more specifically getting in the shower. I have no idea what is up with the shower but I do my best thinking in there. Anyway this idea came to me and I went with it. Now when you see this thing you are going to wonder what the heck was so hard about that. I have no idea myself. I just couldn't come up with an idea. And I bet I went through 10 sheets of paper to make it. I would start something and rip it off and do something else. But I do think it turned out cute. So I'm getting this puppy in the mail tomorrow!

1 comment:

our crazy life said...

LOVE THAT!!! Have to admit I like the bird better then the house and the heart. Very cute! I will send you a real email in the morning!