Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally fall.....


My house may not look like it but it really is fall. This is about all I have around the house to show my fall spirit.
And this is why I am keeping myself from going and stocking up on some cute fall stuff. Yesterday we went to College Heights Christian Church. We still have no idea where we will end up but thats where we went yesterday. Anyway, they are starting a series on financing. Scary topic but one which must be dealt with at our house. We have to write down everything we spend everyday. Well it has kept me home today. I did spend .72 cents on my Diet Pepsi today but I ate lunch at home and didn't go buy the new fall candle that I have been just waiting for time to go pick up. I'm interested to see just where all our money is really going to! So when you are home and avoiding homework guess what else you can do.... clean the top of the fridge! This has been driving me nuts for weeks.
Much better don't you think?

I worked on the family "message" center too....Maybe we can actually use the board for messages now instead of just a mess! So I guess I'm still productive today even if I am avoiding school work:)

No comments: