Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hold the phone....

I ignored my kids, husband, dirty house, and homework and lived life on the edge last night.... I went to the movie with a friend. Do you know how many times I've done that in my adult life? One time... which was last night. I've got to get out more often. Everyone was still alive when I got home.. the house was still dirty... and I should be doing homework right now. And I am going to guess that you didn't feel the world stop turning either. I plan on doing that more often. This is part of my Quit-putting-the-world-on-hold-until-you-grow-up plan. I may get really crazy today. I've already started on the house cleaning. I'll get on the homework in a minute. Then I may just scrapbook today too. Oh man, prepare to fly off into space when the world comes to a grinding halt. I'm sure today will do it!
Well Christina and I went and saw Fireproof.Made me laugh... made me cry. Good movie.Acting was a little off but the message was great.


Off to live life and quit putting it on hold! Later!

No comments: