Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have a love hate relationship with....


my bed! I love to be in it. I can't wait to get there some days and I rarely am ready to get out of it in the morning..... but I can not get to sleep in it! I just want some sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to lay my head down and not remember anything until morning. Is that too much to ask? If my geology teacher would just stand at the end of my bed and lecture I'm sure I would fall right to sleep just like I do in his class everyday:) But that might be a little creepy!
This week was Jordan's last regular season football game.... now if we could just stop practicing! He still has super bowl on Nov 1st. They have not won a game yet... think 2 more weeks of practice will really make a different? No! And yes I have a bad attitude about it!
Hannah played her last volleyball game last Thursday. She started basketball Monday:) and practice is at 7am tomorrow. Leland skipped town so I'm on early morning duty tomorrow of course!
Makayla played her last regular season volleyball game tonight! Districts start Tuesday. I see the light at the end of the tunnel! It's a pin point of light but it's there I see it!
I need a snow day:)

No comments: