Wednesday, March 05, 2008

And a week later....

Well... its been a week...
We've had a Dr appointment for Jordan. His ankles have been bothering him. We're going to try some arch supports and see if that helps. 4 volleyball practices, 2 volleyball tournaments, a couple for tests, 6 dinners to cook, some grocery shopping, load after load of laundry, some spring cleaning... you get the idea right. **** edited because not everything needs to be said and I was tired of laying in bed at night worrying if this would be taken the wrong way. And I don't need any more sleep problems in my life! So if you were wondering if that was directed at you no it wasn't. It was just a statement in frustration about one thing that is really no big deal.****
I did get some down time on Friday night. Feb 29th only happens every 4 years right? So I tried to make the most of it. I had to run kids to their things and make dinner but I did make a couple of pages. Scrapbooking between errands really isn't the ideal way to play. But that is the only way it is going to happen right now.
I started my Destin album too. I have an 8.5x8.5 album I'm going to use. I'm excited to get this started.
I grabbed the camera and ran outside tonight while everyone was on the trampoline. It was too cold for me! But it was fun trying to get pictures of them in the air.
So... I am surviving... Spring break is only 11 days away... I WILL MAKE IT!





































No comments: