Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 3... mood is not so great...


I don't want to scare anyone who has scrapbooked with me before but.... if you will notice I have been STAMPING on my pages. Can you believe it? The first page actually took me about 2 hours. I even STITCHED on that thing. Shocking!!! Now I hope you are setting down because I even used.... Glossy Accents. I am telling you people I have been breaking out the old school supplies.
Well the plan is to go camping tomorrow. I had these big dreams of getting the kids away... no phones.... no T.V.s... playing some games... do some hiking... but that was before I spent the past 3 days with my family. It's not sounding near as fun as it did when we were so busy we never saw each other. So I'm now doubting the idea of taking 3 kids on top of a mountain and camping for 2 nights. I might be tempted to throw one of them off the side. I might send their father with one of them.
Its the time of year that the season is changing. I have no idea why I am so affected by the change. I'm like a baby... don't mess with my schedule. I am going through the what-can-I-do-to-change-my-life mood. I am dangerously close to talking myself into selling my house and moving into a travel trailer. It would just be for a year or so until I graduate. I am tired of trying to keep up with the house. And wouldn't it be nice to decide that you want to go on a short trip so you just hook it up and off you go. No packing, you just take your whole house with you. So right now it's just an idea but it is dangerously close to forming a plan in my head. I'm just not sure if I pull it into my parent driveway where would I find the closes dumping station. Once I work out this small detail I may just put the sign in the yard. Anyone have a better idea?

No comments: