Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring break day 2

Day 2: I did get some homework done and when I get done with this I hope to finish up. I had promised Makayla I would take her to the mall. She had $120 to spend. Where do these kids get there money anyway? I may have to take a loan. I hate to shop. There is nothing I like about it. I would guess it is a direct correlation to not having any spare money. Then it was a trip to the orthodontist. She is pretty happy about the new timeline. 6 months at the most. He dad got a little nervous. He thought he had until November to get them paid off. Back to that money thing.
Made some dinner. And scrapbooked one page. When it is dry I'll take a picture. It was one of those rare 2 hour layouts. I generally don't take that much time on one page. I just don't have the patience for it. I have been using scraps and stamps and paint, and stitching... all things I never took the time to do before. I went through all the stamps and pulled out those I thought I should be using and put them on the table. I am surprised how much more use they get.
My picture is of all the pages that I haven't taken the time to slip in a book yet. They are organized but now I need to take the time to actually put them in a book.

No comments: