Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring break... please don't go away....

Can't spring break last forever? I am really enjoying our time to play around with nothing important to do. The kids have slept in, I took a nap, and I scrapbooked. I do have some homework that I have to get done. I think I'll do that today so I don't have it hanging over my head all week. It has rained the first two days of break but I think the end of the week will be nice. If that's the case we are going camping on Thursday and Friday. Something to get out of town.
I'm pretty happy with my pages. I pretty much used all scraps. I organized them by company. I have found myself using scraps from the pile on many of my layouts lately. Makaylas birthday page is the only page that I used new paper for. It really has fun picking out all the papers for the page of Makayla. I saw this idea on twopeas and I thought it would be fun to try.
Well, I'm going to get that homework done so I can see how many more pages I can get done!














1 comment:

our crazy life said...

Love your pages as always! I really do miss you and hope to see you again some day!