Thursday, March 20, 2008

Disclaimer...

I meant to mention before... if you ever think to yourself... hummm I feel like I've seen a page like that before somewhere. Well... you probably have. I see pages I like and then I copy them. Sometimes it's pretty much a direct copy... sometimes I change it around. It really depends on how creative I am that day. Well lately I haven't been too creative. The only problem with coping the pages is that I have no idea where I got the page from. I just right click and save the pages to my idea folder. So I have no way to say hey... I got this idea from so and so. So... if I got an idea from you and I didn't say so... well here is your thanks. Thanks for the ideas. I hope by posting them here someone (that would be the 5 people I know who read this thing and someone in Nixa who I don't know- btw way who are you in Nixa anyway?) will think hey I like that idea and they can steal it from me. Then the world will continue to keep spinning and there will be no more talk of global warming (I have no idea where the last part came from it's 1:30am and I'm having trouble with the sleeping thing again- see what happens when you mess with my schedule!). There's some double punctuation for you Christina and Chrissy. I'm sure that the English teacher in you has a hard time reading this stuff....
Later I've got to get some sleep so I can get up a pack to go camping tomorrow:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I prefer to think of any mistakes I may see as typos. I learned my lesson about correcting someone else's grammar who is not enrolled in one of my classes (eh, Andrea?)
Christina