Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It was a long weekend!

Day 4 and 5 of spring break was spent camping. We had a good time. The weather was perfect during the day. It was a little chilly at night. But you just snuggle up a little closer. We went to Devil's Den State Park in Arkansas. I would love to see those "hills" as Leland would call them, covered with green leaves. We hiked both days. The first day we went 3 miles and about 450 feet up.




The view was beautiful. Although I only saw it from a standing position. I had no desire to hang my head off the side. That was just nuts. I had to just stop watching them at this point. I don't want them to have the same fears in life that I have. They don't seem to have any fears.

The kids got cleaned up and looked so pretty for church. I gave my computer a virus this weekend too. I think it's all cleaned up now. And we are back to the grind of school and work this week. It's time to run and get the kids from school. Later!

No comments: