Monday, January 12, 2009

Back at it...

Classes started today. I worked between classes. That is the benefit of working on campus. When I have an hour break I can run over and work for an hour. My classes are going to be ok this semester. They are all methods classes, meaning... how to teach: math, science, social studies, and reading. Plus a health class. I started today out in a rush... my alarm did not go off... frustrating! It was a good thing I had lunches already packed!
We just have a normal busy week and I can feel the pressure of homework ebbing it's way into my life again. Uggghhh! I'll check back in later in the week... unless something interesting happens:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know I read these everyday and i get sad when you don't post. So as you can tell i am going to figure out how to do this so i can write back!! Have a great day.