Friday, January 09, 2009

Taking the day off....

well sort off... I'm not working and school hasn't started. But the bathrooms are clean now. And I am working on the rest of the house. I have this next weeks menu planned and the grocery lists are made. So I'm going to jump in the shower... and tackle the list! Hannah has games all weekend. Then school starts on MONDAY!!! Tell me it ain't sooooo! I am not ready. I'm ready to be done... I'm not ready to face 18 weeks of classes. I have LOVED not having any deadlines hanging over my head. This is my last big semester though. K I'm off to tackle the list! Have a GREAT Friday.... I think this is one of my favorite days of the week. I'm sure my dad would say Sunday and it makes me feel bad for not being as good a person as he is.... but I'm gonna stick with Friday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do very much look forward to Sunday, but it is not necessarily my "favorite" day. "This is the day which the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24)
I love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

You have the best dad!!! My dad doesn't even know that there is anything else on the internet besides ebay. Christina