Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not much to say...


This is the second bulletin board I made. I didn't take a picture of the first one... it wasn't very good. I don't have much time to really whip one of these out. The 2nd grade teacher I work with when I tutor doesn't like to make bulletin boards. I thought it would be fun. The kids are learning to count change. So half of the mittens have coins and the other half have amounts. They match up the amount mitten with the right coin mitten. Pretty simple but I thought it would be good practice. Thats about all I've got for today. Now that Susan knows how to make comments I just might have to post everyday. Nothing like having a friend who checks up on me everyday! Thanks BFF...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO are you proud of me or what? How many years did it take? I do check up on you everyday!! You can make anything your so crafty(is that a word)Do you ever think I will be crafty? I wish I was! so how is school? and work? and FP (budget)I want to see a picture of the new boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Was that a slam? And who is the new boy???? I called you recently and you didn't pick up so you can't say I didn't try.
Christina