Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello friends....





















Hey friends... I promise to not whine once this post.... not because I don't have things that I feel like deserve a good whine.. but I'm thinking that you have all heard enough of that for a while! These pages were done a week ago. I did 10 pages in Jan. That's a 1/3 of my goal. I plan on playing Saturday.. Kathy and Valerie are going to come play. I have high yet realistic goals about getting 20 more pages done:) This is my week 2 trading card. I will get week 3 done this weekend. The new washer and dryer arrived today. I won't whine about waiting for them to get it delivered. We have all lived through that before. And I wont whine about the fact that the dryer doesn't work or the fact that the garbage disposal broke today with a bowl of cereal still in it. I'm not whining I'm just stating the facts! The last picture is just some happy feet:) I'm not going to mention that school thing... no whining.. or the running kids to practices... or homework... so I guess I don't really have much else to talk about.
I have tried some new recipes though... this one and this one. These were really good. Let me know if you think they are yummy too.

No comments: