Thursday, January 03, 2008

I have my picture of the day to post. Yeah me... day 3 and I'm still doing it. Now day 203 may be in question...

I made this cute little flower to remind me to do more of this. I just couldn't get a scrapbook page to come out of my head but I really wanted to play. So I thought this might be fun:)













This is my Christmas present... and I love it!!!! We didn't do adult presents this year. It was one of the best decisions we made all year. But Leland did get me this. He was pretty sure I would be getting myself one if he didn't get me one. Now mom has her eye on one too.















Now this is my picture of the day. I know it's nothing big but.... I took me a long time to get it to look this way. And I don't want to forget what it looks like:)I worked all days Sunday and even some on Monday. This is my moms' craft room which I hijacked. I moved everything around and reorganized. I have been so productive since everything has a place now. My mom and I are very different on that subject. She is a member of the flat surface society- if the is a flat surface it should have something on it:)














This is my side of the room. I have my most used supplies here. And my paper is on the bottom shelf.









This is my mom's side. And this is a picture of the shelves that have tools and extra supplies. There is also a closet full. But I couldn't get a good picture of that. It a walk-in closet and every shelf is filled with stuff to make more stuff. That's my kind of closet. And the last picture is of the shelves that hold my mom's papers. And I thought I had and addiction. So we now have the room set up so 4 people can set down and play. And don't worry about bringing any supplies I think we have you covered!















1 comment:

Chrissy King said...

Ooooh. I hope I can come play there sometime!! Looks like fun!