Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ok I have been making pages and taking pictures! One week later and I haven't dropped the ball yet!
I have actually taken a picture everyday. So here are 3 days worth of pictures. I knew I wouldn't post everyday. Sorry. So you'll have to put up with a bunch of pictures in this post. The first pictures is of Makayla and the boy. Nice guy. He lives next door. That may be a little too close for my comfort!











This is Saturdays picture. I have been so sad to see so many trees being cut down after the ice storm. Tomorrow pictures is going to be the piles and piles of limbs that are piled in front of every ones houses. It made me start thinking about the growth rings of the tree. You can tell what kind of year a tree had by the growth rings of the tree. I am curious what my growth rings would look like after the last couple of years.















This picture just makes me happy! This is our ribbon collection. Andrea promise me that you will make everyone stand around my grave in Roy G Biv please! It makes me so happy!





















This is my page 5 entry for 31 pages in January class. I've stayed on track so far! Is anyone else doing this with me?





















Then I got this CRAZY idea last night. Emily did this challenge on her blog last year. I decided that I was going to do it this year. Remember in my art class when I have to make an ATC? Well it was fun. It was a quick way to get some creativity out. So here's my 1st week. I made mom do one too. Then Christina came over and I made her promise to play along too. Now Andrea are you up to the challenge? Chrissy how about you? I just take 30 mins or so once a week. I'll email you the theme for the week. This week was... something you are proud of... wanna play?

No comments: