Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Real life.........



Here's some pictures form our real everyday life. After the delivery of a second dryer we are back on track with the laundry. After 3 weeks of lugging laundry it is so nice to be able to do laundry in our own house! These books represent 6 of the 7 books I've already read for my Children's Lit class. I now have to write a paper on each book. Notice the Diet Coke and the cough drops. I'm hoping that they will keep me moving in the right direction:) And last but not least... all 3 girls in the house are back in touch. We all have new numbers. I have been without a phone for 3 weeks. I wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I forgot what it was like. I survived! Makayla will never hear me say "You are over in texting so STOP!" She now is unlimited! So text message until your fingers fall off. Hannah now has the ability to broadcast her news reports to anyone who will listen. So if you need our numbers please email me and I'll send them to you.
It seems that the Fuller's are all put back together again! washer/dryer- check, phones-check, garbage disposal- fixed...

No comments: