Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Routine

We are getting back into the routine or at least we are trying. The weather has been so nice the past few days. More like spring break than Christmas break. Last night we had a huge thunder storm. It was hard to get to sleep when the thunder was shaking the house. The kids are back to school. It was time. It was probably time last week. I have my pictures for yesterday, today and tomorrow... Yesterdays picture is the brush pile in front of my mom and dads house. Everyone has one of these in front of their house from the ice storm. Todays... I picked up my books for school. This is what a couple of hundred dollars will rent you in collage. I'll have 14 hours this semester. The next picture is tomorrows picture. I guess I'm not really doing 1 a day. Anyway, this is a little Destin Fl in a jar. Makes me happy when I see it. Sure wish I could have brought back a truck load of that sand to put in the back yard. Feels good on the toes! And the last picture is page #8 in my 31 pages in January. Well the washer broke yesterday so I need to drop laundry off at my dad's, go print some pictures, pick up a prescription, clean bathrooms, make dinner (or drive through?), stop by the library, and help my grandpa with his Zune. I don't think scrapbooking will fit into this day! Makayla has a basketball game tonight and Hannah has volleyball and basketball practice. There is a down side to getting back to the routine!

No comments: