Monday, January 14, 2008

Just in case...

anyone really does read this thing.

I haven't died... I just feel like crap. I've got a cold and I'm feeling a little whinny. So it is better I just don't' say anything... We've had 4 basketball games this weekend, a volleyball tournament, a trip to the emergency room, my school started today, Jordan had a birthday party, and homecoming...

So we've been busy and I don't feel good.

I've fallen off the page a day bandwagon. I kept up until Sunday. And I've been taking my pictures. But it's 7:00pm and I'm heading to bed. When you wake up every hour to cough you don't get much sleep.

Anyway... when I get rid of this thing and can hold my head up I'll add pictures.

Later

3 comments:

Chrissy King said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Anonymous said...

pathetic i know, but i read. Keep writing. GWS!

cLOVErs said...

Well, here we are - how many states away - and I'm sick too! Mine started Saturday and it's still hanging on. I haven't been this sick in who knows how long. I think I went through 2 rolls of toilet paper blowing my nose today! Ugh. Well, I'm going to put my whiny self to bed too so I'll talk to you soon!