Sunday, January 27, 2008




















Well it was a nice weekend. We didn't have any games or obligations all weekend long. That doesn't happen very often. I had scrapbook plans but they fell through. It work out since I spent to day debating a trip to Mediquick. I just can't seem to get over the cold. I'm thinking after 3 weeks it might not be a cold. I didn't make that trip though. I just keep laying around feeling like crap. I do have some pictures to share. The first picture is of my favorite eye candy. I have got a thing for buttons! My grandma gave me some more last week. Before I put them in with all my other treasures I took some pictures of them. I know I have a problem!
The next picture is Jordan and his papaw. Jordan is addicted to this little machine. The third picture is of the miracle that happened the other day. Makayla and Hannah were getting along. I about fell over. But I grabbed a camera a caught a picture of it before I passed out. They were figuring out the new phones. The rest of the picture are the pages I got done between laying my head down. I wish I had felt better so I could have gotten more done. Well it is another busy week of games, physical therapy (Makayla's ankle), school, work.... you get the idea.
Later!

1 comment:

cLOVErs said...

I understand the miracle of kids getting along... it's very rare in this house too. Sorry to hear you can't kick your cold :( Glad to hear you had a weekend of no plans though... that's another miracle!