Thursday, January 03, 2008

I have a few firsts....

This is my first challenge....
This is my first page with no pictures....
and I think this is the first time I've made a page with all scraps.
This is a page for a challenge from Elsies blog.
I had some help from my good friends Chrissy too. She made this cute little picture and I've had it filed in the back of my head that I wanted to make one too. I was laying in bed thinking about this page and decided that I would use it here. Thanks for the inspiration Chrissy. Man, will you come and crop with me someday?

2 comments:

our crazy life said...

You know I could say the same for you posting everyday....but you know this will al change for us after the 14th right? Next week I have to work monday morning and Bailey has her E.N.T. apt on Thursday other then that I a free the rest of the week tell me when you want to scrap!!

Chrissy King said...

Hey!! I thought I recognized that owl and branch!! I'm flattered!